A Message Of Love From Matt The Dancing Man

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. I came across this video through a friend of a friend. Matt is an ordinary guy who was doing ordinary things when he decided that he needed a change. He decided to quit his job and travel with the little money he had saved up.

This became boring as well and a friend suggested that he do his silly dance that he was known for amongst his friends and capture it on film to spice things up a little. Somehow the people at Stride Gum picked it up and the rest is history. Matt has been to 42 countries just doing his dance. It became infectious and people around the world were doing Matt's silly dance.

What I love about this video are the faces of the people who are dancing with Matt. These people are from all over the world and from different cultures, but they all seemed to respond more or less the same. With joy. They couldn't understand each other verbally, but emotionally they were connected in a very beautiful way.

The emotion of love transcends and penetrates any culture. You don't need to speak the same language or look the same way as someone to give them love. Love can be displayed in a simple smile. Allowing someone to go ahead of you in a check out line. Holding the door for someone. These little gestures are what love is all about.

Just keep dancing. Matt doesn't dance very well at all, but the emotion behind the dancing had drawn millions to watch this video. He has gone from the ordinary to the extraordinary. This let's us know that if love fuels are intentions the response will be beyond anything we could ever imagine.

Make sure you share this video with a friend. Do your own silly dance. I have one that I do every time something happens for me that I have been intending. I actually visualize myself receiving whatever it is and then I visualize myself doing my dance as I receive it. When I receive the blessings physically, I do the dance, because this is what I saw myself doing.

Life has its challenges. Find ways to make your existence more enjoyable. All of us have a limitless potential. Find your special "something" and you will gain an inner peace that comes from being aligned with the Universe. Many blessings, and thanks for listening.


1 comment:

Reflections Magazine editor said...

Great inspirational story, lovely video...with deeply embedded intentions of spreading a great message of join and unity all over the world! Love the music too...very soothing and inspirational.