Nick Vujicic - Life Without Limbs(Not A Problem)

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. A friend of mine emailed me the following video a few days ago. It was perfect timing because I received it at a time when I was kind of down and feeling sorry for myself. Not in a desperate way but I was complaining about all the little things that happen every day. We all go through it and we allow these little annoyances to ruin our whole day.

It seems at times that the whole world is conspiring against us. We sometimes feel alone in this big universe. We tend to shrivel up into a corner at the first sign of adversity. After viewing this video, I no longer feel the need to ever complain again.

This video features Nick Vujicic, a man born without arms or legs. Nick has managed to do more with his life than most of us will ever dream of. I don't want to say to much because I would rather let the video speak for itself. The message is better left to be told by Nick himself.

I encourage you to click on the related videos and visit his website, Life Without Limbs as well to find out more about Nick and his mission to inspire millions of people to reach their full potential.

We are here to enjoy this existence. Find the good things in life to be grateful for. Focus on the things that you want and life will be more fulfilling. The more we focus on the lack of "stuff" in our lives, we will continue to experience lack of "stuff".

Only dwell on the good feelings of having and being what you want. This begins the creative process. Soon you will begin to see evidence of your wants and desires. Release all the petty complaints that you may have. They are completely counter productive. Despite our circumstances, anything and everything is possible.

Enjoy this video and be sure to share it with your friends and family. Have a great day as you allow into it all that the Universe has for you. Thanks for listening and many blessings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice video share. Looking forward for your next posts.

Dexter Francois said...

Hi raphnix. Thanks for stopping by. I think about this video every time I make excuses. What an inspiration. Many blessings to you.

Unknown said...

I was just browsing the blogosphere in search of intelligent life…
I really love your blog. Great job!
Keep up the good work.

Be loved!

Dexter Francois said...

Hey Buddha. I just had a conversation with a friend last night about the differences and similarities between Christianity and Buddhism. I show up to my blog today and here you are...Buddha. I guess I attracted you into my experience. Thanks for the kind words. Many blessings!

P.S. I like "Be loved!" It reminds me that sometimes we have to remember to "allow" ourselves to be loved. The more we allow it, the more love we will receive. It's not a suggestion. It's a command. One that we should all adhere to.