A Mother's Love (Happy Mother's Day)



BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF ME AND MY MOM. SHE HASN'T CHANGED A BIT. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Today is a day to celebrate all the mothers out there. I just want to thank you for all the love and care that you show on a daily basis. A mothers love makes all things possible.

Enjoy the following three poems by Karl and Joanna Fuchs. They truly embody what my mother means to me. Make sure to tell your mom that you love her. And continue to do so every opportunity you get from now on. Never let the little precious moments slip by. These are the moments memories are made of. Many blessings, and thanks for listening. Always Feel Good.

Everything Mom

How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

By Joanna Fuchs

Super Mom


Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

By Joanna Fuchs

What "Mother" Means

"Mother" is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.

I’ll love my mother all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
She set me straight and then set me free,
And that’s what the word "mother" means to me.

Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Mom!

By Karl Fuchs

No comments: