O-Mazing Grace...How Sweet The Sound???

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. Before we get to todays post I would like to thank Robert for linking me to his blog Mulled Vine. As far as I know this is the first time that I have been linked so I really appreciate it. Check out his blog. I especially like this post, How To Look Happy At Work, and his most recent entry, Buttprints In The Sand really made me think. Thanks again Robert. Keep spreading the good word.

Let's laugh some more. This has got to be one of the funniest solos ever in the history of solos sung in any church. It reminds me of something from American Idol. You know the preview shows where they feature the auditions of the bad singers.

I don't know about sweet...but it's definitely some kind of sound. What's O-Mazing is that congregation continues to sing along with this guy...And what a Finale. You'll understand after you watch it.

I'd like to thank my brother for sending me this via myspace. He must have sensed that this week, I have been purposely putting myself in positive situations. Which for me entails, amongst other things, finding stuff to laugh about. It's been a great week. Thanks Andrew!!!

Enjoy this video. We can all offer our gratitude in our own unique way. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Gerry Hatrić said...

I suppose its not nice to laugh at people's sincere efforts, but this is very funny!!! :-D)))

I heard a story of a lady who wanted to join a church music group because the Lord had told her to. When they had heard her sing, they asked her if she had heard right!!

Thanks for the "love link".

Dexter Francois said...

Like you said, "I hope God has a sense of humor." I am pretty confident that he does. At the very least this man spread the joy of laughter, which I think, counts for a lot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Dex. This man obviously found joy in what we found to be humorous. Worshiping God the only way he knows how. I still think it's funny though.