A Little Puppy Luv For Valentine's Day

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. Happy Valentine's Day!!! My girlfriend would say that there is no better love than Puppy Luv. I agree with her. There is nothing better than those first few weeks of a new relationship. The wonder. The anticipation. The newness. The innocence.

I encourage you to remember those times. As relationships go on, they can tend to get a little stale if you don't keep it fresh. Embrace the ones you love as if you were still in the puppy love stage. Live every moment in the NOW and you will notice that your relationships will be in a constant state of renewal. Of newness.

Again I say Happy Valentine's Day. Many blessings to you and yours. And as always thanks for listening.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The puppy is cute. I think I want to agree with everything you said. There is nothing better than those first times, right? By the way, care for an exchange links with me? Check out my blog and see if you are interested. See you there. Just drop your comment (wink)

My Sassy Mind

Dexter Francois said...

Thanks for stopping by Sassy Mind. I'll be by soon to check you out. Many blessings!.