The More You Give, The More You Get

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. I ran across this video by Max Steingart. He does a motivational series which can be found at Youtube. I recommend you check some of them out.

Steingart reminds us of the importance of giving. In order to receive, we must first be givers. There are certain laws of the Universe by which we all fall under and this is one of them. The more you give, the more you receive.

The important thing to remember is to give out of love. Don't give for the sole reason of getting. The law doesn't work like that. If you give because you want something in return, you will be disappointed.

Be genuine with your gifts. My favorite acts of kindness are random. When you give randomly, there are no preconceived or hidden agendas. The kindness truly comes from the heart. Soon the behavior of giving will just become who you are and what you do.

Take a look at this video and start to think of ways in which you can be a giver. Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! gave these words.
"In my life, over all these years, whenever I have felt needy or short of help, I simply went out or found in my heart what I wanted, and decided to give it first. And when I gave, it always came back."

Subcscribe to this way of thinking and everything else will fall in to place. Enjoy the video, and thanks for listening. Blessings!

No comments: