My New Blog - Quotes To Live By

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. This will be a short post. Just wanted to share my new blog with you. It's called Quotes To Live By.

Each blog post will have it's own category for that day. For example today's quotes are about compassion. The previous post quotes were about peace.



The motivation behind this blog is three-fold.

First: I just love inspirational quotes and wanted a fresh platform to share them with my readers. When you visit you can focus on the specific subject. There are days when I don't have time to write a full article, but with the "QTLB" blog I can post my five favorite quotes in particular category in no time.

Second: I wanted to create an archive of quotes by category or theme. This way when someone ask me for quotes in a specific subject, I will be able to find them easily.

Third: Everybody needs a little encouragement from time to time. We need to be compassionate towards others and this is my way of lending a helping hand. I always love when somebody visits and leaves a comment saying, "this is exactly what I needed to hear today." Hopefully that person will be inspired and become stronger as they face their challenges.

Thank you for your continued support on this blog and I hope to see you over at Quotes To Live By very soon. Feel free to leave your favorite quotes and share any ideas that you think might be beneficial to others.

Many Blessings, and ALWAYS FEEL GOOD!

No comments: