Almost Done

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. I finally got my cable and internet hooked up today, so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I should have everything in my new apartment organized by the end of the day and life will be back to normal.

Thank you for those of you who emailed while I was making the move. I truly feel like I'm part of a positive global community that looks out for each other. I was surprised to see that people had left messages just checking up on me to make sure I was okay. I am truly blessed.

I'm going to go back to organizing the apartment. Here's a short video with some great quotes for Dale Carnegie. I just picked up his book How to Win Friends & Influence People. It was recommended to me by two different people this week, so I'll take as a sign that I should read it. Have a great day everyone. Many blessings!

1 comment:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Glad to hear that you're getting settled in, so you can rest a bit and then really start enjoying your surroundings.