Perfection Gets You Anywhere

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. As you can see there have been changes to this blog sinced it launched. I have been having so much fun with it. Writing has really been an eye-opener for me. It's truly amazing how many ideas come to you as you exercise the mind.

At the top right corner you'll notice "the country count." I thought it would be fun to track where visitors are coming from.

There are readers from Australia, England, Italy, and Greece to name a few. Our most recent reader comes from Singapore. I'm trying to build a link so that I can show all the countries and maybe write a little bit about it. I think it would be fun for our readers to find out information about other countries.

Also on the right you'll notice a widget for Blogrush. It launched less than two weeks ago. This is a traffic generator. They just updated the colors. It matches nicely now. Don't you think? In these widgets you have links to other blogs along the same subject line as this one.

Some people have criticized it because they feel that their viewers will be taken away from their site. This doesn't bother me because it's an opportunity to have interaction with more people and share ideas. Plus every time you visit one of those sites, I am guaranteed a visitor in return.

There's no money to be made with this program. It's solely for generating traffic. If you have a blog you can click on the bottom of the widget to put one on your site. You now have a greater resource for finding more like-minded people. So for our purposes, I think it's a good thing.

I'm excited for the future and would like to thank those of you who have been reading. It's been a growing experience and I hope that a few lives have been touched as a result of this blog. I'll leave you with this quote.

The "people" who scorn perfection for the sake of travel go nowhere, slowly. Those who put aside travel for the sake of perfection go anywhere, instantly."
-Johnathan Livingston Seagull, Richard Bach

Thanks for listening

No comments: