How To Attract What You Want

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. I just finished, Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't by Michael Losier. I highly recommend this book to anyone wishing to apply the Law Of Attraction(LOA).

I have already bought copies for two of my friends so that they can apply the exercises as well. I usually let people borrow my books, but I decided it would be better for them to have their own copy. This way they wouldn't have to feel rushed. They can take their time and really apply what is discussed in the book.

LOA is working around us whether we realize it or not. It is a Law, just like there is a Law of Gravity. LOA sounds great to most people when they first hear about it. They may read or view the movie The Secret and get very excited. They may try to use the secret, but soon become frustrated when they don't get what they want.

A simple change in vocabulary and the way we think is the key to harnessing the true power of LOA. Michael Losier takes you step by step in the process of deliberately attracting what you do want. A lot of other books I have read are uplifting, but they don't tell you what to do next. All of that changes with Losier's book.

Take a look at this introductory video with Losier. Over the next three or four days, we will view other videos by Losier. These videos will give you some insight into areas where you may be getting stuck.

Pick up a copy of the book and start to apply it to your life. Since reading it, I have gone through the exercises and the results have been amazing. The Universe is now working in my favor. It is easy to see how a simple shift in thinking can make all the difference in getting more of what you want and less of what you don't want. Enjoy the video.

No comments: