Enjoy Life And You Can't Fail

Hello Friends. Hope all is well. Today's quote comes from William Feather who was an American publisher and author, based in Cleveland, Ohio.

"No man is a failure who is enjoying life."
William Feather

I was thinking about how I could enjoy life more. The first thing that popped into my mind was that if I had more money, I would be happier. Money isn't everything, but it makes things a whole lot easier.

I thought about all the ways that I could make more money. The more I thought about it, the more negativity crept in. I would think about an idea and almost immediately, I would think of a reason why I couldn't do it. I thought about all the ways a project could fail before even getting started.

So I started to think that I was going about this all wrong. I was focusing on the wrong thing. The Universe is infinitely abundant(Visit my other blog Articles Of Intent: Abundance & Accumulation to read more about abundance). I was looking at money as the source of abundance, but as they say, "money isn't everything."

There are many aspects of life that can and need to be enjoyed. Your health is something to be enjoyed. Go out and take a walk. Take up a spin class. When you you are healthy, you are more productive and energized.

Make a new friend. "When you make a friend, you destroy an enemy." Friends can stimulate you to do new and innovative things. Don't be a hermit. There is a lot to do out there that you would otherwise miss if you stayed in the house all day.

Get out and enjoy life. Abundance is found in all aspects of life. When you tap into all of them, you will feel fulfilled. People and opportunities will be attracted to you. Just be ready to act on these opportunities. Success is right around the corner if you participate in this game we call life.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: