How I Attracted 36 Cents

Hello Friends,

I have no doubt now that we attract what we think about. The slightest thought can trigger a chain of events. It can really blow your mind when something happens that you remember you had been thinking about.

I went to work at the restaurant on Wednesday night. I bring a newspaper with the crossword puzzle because it is usually a slow shift. When I got to work, I realized that I had left my wallet at home and didn't even have 35 cents to get the paper. I was bummed.

I went about helping the early crew clean up for shift change. One server left without cleaning up her table so I had to clean it. I was a little annoyed, but there was nothing else to do, so...no big deal.

I picked up the the last plate on the table and guess what was there? 36 cents. An extra penny for good measure. I immediately got the chills. I remembered this quote:

"We our creating our existence with our thoughts"

I just kind of laughed to myself. A simple thought of having the 35 cents triggered the Universe into motion. I don't believe in coincidences anymore. The Universe responded to my thought because nothing obstructed my initial want. Had I gotten upset that I forgot my wallet and let that get to me, these negative thoughts would have trumped my first thought.

These are the little lesson that I am learning everyday. Now that I am conscious of what is around me, it easier to understand that the Universe wants us to be prosperous and to share that prosperity with others. Be thankful for what you have. Give to others, and you will attract the same onto yourself.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: